Last month I went on a bit of a shopping spree and noticed a little trend when I started unloading my bags – mint green hoodie, mint jeans, mint dress, mint pajamas, mint tank. I think I was just dying for it to hurry up and please be spring already, and now that it is finally FINALLY here, I think my closet definitely looks the part.
But I can’t stop.
So here are a few more minty things on my (always-growing) list:
(1) Sandals | ModCloth – I have a feeling I will be adding these to my shoe rack very soon. I’m also on the lookout for a pair of mint flats, maybe even with some scalloping details, but wayyyy more in my price range than these.
(2) Pillows | Kalstek Photography (via Etsy) – I think these are so pretty, but I’m not sure they would look right on my black couches. I may just have to add a new couch to the list as well…
(3) Island Spa Candle | Yankee Candle – If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’m a sucker for candles. This one would smell great AND look good while doing it.
(4) Notebook | Zazzle – SO. MANY. CUTE. Notebooks. I want to write in them all! Lists upon lists upon lists! Ok, moving on.
(5) Earrings | Elisabeth Ashlie Jewelry (via Etsy) – This jewelry line is created by another blogger that I follow, Lauren Elizabeth, and I really am not lying when I say that I love almost everything in her etsy shop. It’s somehow vintagey and modern all at the same time, and the colors are all so pretty.
(6) Necklace | Anne Emma Jewelry (via Etsy) – I’ve been on the lookout for a necklace like this one. Maybe a little more jeweled, but this one would be an excellent backup plan if I don’t find that. Or, you know, buy two?
(7) Purse | DSW (via ShopStyle) – I was walking through the mall a few days ago and my purse BROKE. Just fell right off my shoulder. So this is more of a necessity than a want. Right? That’s what I’m telling myself.
(8) Phone Cover | Rove Studio (via Etsy) – I can’t. I just. So gorgeous. Please show up in my mailbox.
Also on the list – mint chocolate chip ice cream. Immediately.