I’m completely ignoring the fact that it snowed this morning and instead focusing on the fact that it warmed up to 48 degrees in the afternoon (hello, bipolar New England weather). The least little bit of sunshine makes me want to break out all my spring clothes and, of course, buy new ones. Here’s what I’m eyeing right now:
(1) Charlotte Russe earrings – I ordered a crap ton of earrings from Charlotte Russe recently and I love them all, but I didn’t own a single ear jacket before then and I’ve become obsessed with expanding my collection. These are just the right combination of classy and fun.
(2) NYC Madison top – This shirt comes in a few different colors, but I’m loving the bright blue.
(3) Le Rose phone case – This site actually sells an enormous collection of artsy phone covers and they all look like something that could be taken off your phone and hung on the wall.
(4) Madewell Poolside necklace – I recently bought 3 separate necklaces to layer, but it’s a bit high maintenance, so I love that this one is all one piece. The blue pop of color is another bonus!
(5) Target floral cardigan – I actually already own this and have worn it three times already. I’m in love with it and can’t wait to pair it with my mint jeans soon!
(6) Target pink flats – These read more coral to me, but they say pink. If I see them in the store, I may grab them to match my floral cardigan (above) and wear them every day of the week.
(7) Target mint satchel – I had a mint obsession last year and apparently it hasn’t left my system yet. And why should it?!