Hey, so let’s talk about something other than that hideous internet dress that changes colors like the horse from The Wizard of Oz, shall we? Here’s what I’m into this week:
(1) House of Cards is back! I considered waking up early this morning to get a few episodes in before work, but “before work” is just so early for….well, for anything really. I got half of an episode down while getting ready, and I plan to have the entire season complete by Sunday night. Hashtag GOALS.
(2) I bought a ticket today for my first ever blogging conference in April – Blog Better Boston! In fact, I think I actually bought the first ticket because I’m a little overeager, but the focus is on two of my favorite aspects of blogging – photography and design – and I can’t. freaking. wait. Is anyone else going??
(3) Wedding planning. Hyyeeeeeelllll no, that’s not a favorite, just the topic here. Things have been moving along rather quickly, overwhelmingly, and expensively, and while I have weekly meltdowns and want to cancel things and lose deposits to elope and have a BBQ on the beach (true story), there are a few things I’m really excited about. One of those is the location for our engagement photo shoot – Larz Anderson park in Brookline. I would link to it, but it links to the Auto Museum on the property and you would be all like “whaaat? you’re having photos taken in old cars?” and we’re not, so I don’t want to confuse you. But Google image search it. Gorgeous, right? Now let’s just hope for sun instead of snow that day…
(4) Speaking of the “s” word, it has ruined plans just about every weekend this month, so our Valentine’s Day trip to the Ice Castles never happened. We’re finally making it there this weekend (fingers crossed) and plan on seeing them and photographing them both in daylight and at night. We’re also checking out a new place for dinner because we heart food. A lot.
(5) Have you guys seen this shoveling dog yet? His technique needs work, but a shovel is not that much different than a vacuum, am I right? We have two cats who owe us a lot of money for vet bills, and, you know, rent, food, and someone cleaning your poop every day. I’m wondering if I can get this dog to come teach them a thing or seven.
That’s it for me! What’s exciting to you this week??
Have a fabulous weekend! 🙂